Welcome to Vigilance department of BHEL HPVP
Our complaint handling policy:
· Submission of the complaint may be made through e-mail/by post/in person. The complainant should keep in mind that the allegations made in the complainant are verifiable and within the purview of vigilance department. There should be a vigilance angle.
· The complainant should disclose his/her identify to consider the complaint for investigation.
· The vigilance department would maintain secrecy of the complainant if wished so.
· The complainant may send the complaint by post also.
· The complainant may also walk in to the Office of the CVO, or Vigilance officer with prior appointment and may convey his/her grievances or allegations for consideration.
· Complaint should be specific with all relevant details.
· Correct name and address of the complainant for processing the complainant (it should be noted that anonymous/pseudonymous complaints and the complaints not bearing vigilance angle may be filed without action at the discretion of CVO, BHEL HPVP.
· No correspondence shall be entertained on the subject after lodging the complaints until and unless fresh facts have been identified by the complainant and he/she wishes to communicate the same.
· In case it is found that the complaint was false and lodged with a view to harass the officials, stern action may be taken against such complainants in accordance with the law of the land.
How to contact us:
Chief Vigilance Officer, Vigilance Department, ADM Building,
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. HPVP,
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org